This publication reports on the current state of the U.S fruits and tree nuts sector and provides an outlook on increases or declines in grower and retail prices, production, supply, and use of fruits and nuts. The publication also identifies and provides commentary on continuing trends. Forecasts by NASS, as well as factors such as domestic and foreign supplies, import volumes, and weather conditions are also included.
- Subscribe to ERS e-mail notification service at https://www.ers.usda.gov/topics/farm-economy/commodity-outlook/email-notification/ to receive timely notification of newsletter availability.
- Data Tables from the Fruit and Tree Nut Yearbook Tables are available at https://www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/fruit-and-tree-nut-data/fruit-and-tree-nut-yearbook-tables/. They contain the latest data and historical information on the production, use, prices, imports, and exports of fruit and tree nuts.
- Previous editions of the Fruit and Tree Nuts Outlook (formerly The Fruit Situation)
- Fruit and Tree Nuts Outlook https://www.ers.usda.gov/topics/farm-economy/commodity-outlook/ers-outlook-reports-and-data/
- Fruit and Tree Nuts Topic Page https://www.ers.usda.gov/topics/crops/fruit-tree-nuts/
- Vegetables and Pulses Topic Page http://www.ers.usda.gov/topics/crops/vegetables-pulses/
- Organic Agriculture Topic Page http:// www.ers.usda.gov/topics/natural-resources-environment/organic-agriculture/
E-mail Notification Readers of ERS outlook reports have two ways they can receive an e-mail notice about release of reports and associated data.
- Receive timely notification (soon after the report is posted on the web) via USDA’s Economics,Statistics and Market Information System (which is housed at Cornell University’s Mann Library).Go to https://usda.library.cornell.edu/concern/publications/h989r3203?locale=en and follow the instructions to receive e-mail notices about ERS, Agricultural Marketing Service, National Agricultural Statistics Service, and World Agricultural Outlook Board products.
- Receive weekly notification (on Friday afternoon) via the ERS website. Go to http://www.ers.usda.gov/Updates/ and follow the instructions to receive notices about ERS outlook reports, Amber Waves magazine, and other reports and data products on specific topics. ERS also offers RSS (really simple syndication) feeds for all ERS products. Go to https://www.ers.usda.gov/rss-info/ to get started.
|Mar 30, 2023|
|Sep 29, 2022|
|Mar 30, 2022|
|Sep 29, 2021|
|Mar 30, 2021|
|Sep 29, 2020|
|Mar 31, 2020|
|Sep 27, 2019|
|Mar 29, 2019|
|Sep 27, 2018|